Sunday, November 28, 2010

Follow Jesus---all the way Home!

"And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

I gotta say, I think I would have been just as confused as the disciples. How could they follow if they didn't know where he was going?  Looking back on it now, it's easy for us to know what Jesus was talking about.  There's a song I remember from church when I was very young. It went "Heaven is a wonderful plaaaaace. Filled with glory and graaaaaaace. I'm gonna see my Savior's face cuz heaven is a wonderful place." I'm excited that I get to follow Jesus while I'm here on Earth. But I get even more excited, giddy even, when I think about Jesus calling us all home. We talked about it tonight. No more pain and suffering. No more tears. We get to see Him face to face. Heaven is going to be a wonderful place! And I want to follow Him now, so that I can follow Him all the way home!

Ray Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment