Sunday, November 14, 2010

The End?

I'll be perfectly honest in that I have no idea what to write about this one. I know Jesus is talking about things to come...but did he mean in his disciples life time? 32"I tell you the truth, this generation[b] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened." I'm not a biblical scholar, but I more think he's talking about the time we refer to as the great tribulation. If Jesus says its going to be bad, then you KNOW its going to be really, really bad. However, does it do us any good to worry about it? No. We need to keep doing what we've been doing, and that's spread the love of Christ to all the Earth. I've heard from a very reliable source that we'll be talking about things like this the next two Sunday nights in our "What We Believe" series. So come listen as someone with a lot more theological knowledge than me talks about the end times.

Ray Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment