Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Greatest Asset

OUR GREATEST ASSET
BLOG HOST, 12-8-2010
HOST:  JAY MARTIN
ACTS 23 AND 26

            In today’s reading, Acts 26, we read the third time Paul repeated his conversion experience on the Damascus Road.  This may seem repetitive, but I think it is a good lesson for us. 

            Part of God’s plan for each of us is to share with unbelievers the good news that Jesus forgives sin!  My prayer is that God will use my life to see more people in heaven and less people in hell. 

            What is our greatest asset for sharing with others?  Our greatest asset is our story!  We must review it to personally chart our growth, and we must also share it with others.  We all have a Damascus Road experience—every Christ follower has that moment of intervention where the Lord got involved in our lives personally.  Do not be intimidated to share your story!  Paul gave us the example!  Let’s find opportunities to share our story with unbelievers!

            Dear Lord, give me opportunities to share with others, my personal story of Your work in my life!  Thanks for being so active in my life!  I desperately need Your hand upon me. Help me to chart my growth by remembering what you have already done in my life!  Thanks for Your love!  In Jesus’ Name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment